SPEAKERS OF 2016
The 2016 European Bus Forum conference saw a range of speakers from across the world. Experts in their field, they opened delegates eyes into the challenges and technologies facing the bus industry today. The quality of the speakers from last year’s conference, made the event truly unmissable, with this only improving for 2017.
Previous speakers included:
- Dr. Jon Lamonte, CEO, Transport for Greater Manchester
- Pauline Bruge, Project Manager, UITP
- Mikkel Krogsgaard Niss, Head of Section & Project Manager, City of Copenhagen
- Ken Scott, Group Engineering Director, Alexander Dennis
- Tanya Neech, Senior Advisor, Scania
If you would like more information about speaking at European Bus Forum 2017, please see our Speaking Opportunities page.